Talent Acquisition Director, Insights & Analytics
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Nike International
We are searching for a new leader to join the Nike Talent Acquisition (TA) team! We are in need a new teammate who will champion the future of Nike's data transformation and lead hiring for our Insights, Data Science and Analytics team across multiple Nike groups. This offense is one of our most critical hiring priorities and is a key driver of Nike's Consumer Direct Acceleration strategy. We are looking for an innovative leader who is always on the hunt, who is a natural at storytelling, who can anticipate and create the future, and who will connect our business goals with HR strategies. We are looking for a leader who knows how to build and execute complex strategies and also lead high performing teams.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our Director, youll develop meaningful relationships to understand Nike, Inc.'s data transformation and capabilities needed to drive this transformation! You will guide the team to establish Nike, Inc. as the employer of choice for emerging, data science, analytics and insights talent, interpreting data to build team and organizational strategies. Additionally, you'll integrate people, plans and D&I recruiting strategies to build organizational depth and structure according to each team's needs. You'll anticipate market changes to protect the talent pipeline. As the TA representative to the business, you will navigate the Matrix by owning the relationship with multiple global and regional Business Leaders & HR Business Partners. While driving the growth in the Insights and Analytics business groups forward across Nike, Inc., you will also focus your energy on developing your team in order for them to achieve their highest potential. You will bring strategic leadership in a way that empowers your team and allows them to reach their full potential. You will be a servant leader who knows how to lead and also how to coach for excellence and relish in the success of the team. You will drive innovative hiring practices and bring industry leading practices to Nike.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will sit on the Innovation, Consumer Creation leadership team and report to the Senior Director of TA, Innovation Consumer Creation. You will manage a team of Senior Recruiters and Embedded Sourcers. You will partner closely with Recruiting leaders, Business Leaders, HR Business Partners, Talent Management, D&I and Compensation teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- 8+ years' progressive recruitment experiences with experience supporting hiring in data science, insights or analytics.
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
- Background managing and executing innovative sourcing strategies and building talent communities within unique functional skillsets.
- Expertise and understanding of the Technical and Analytics industry, marketplace & competitive trends globally.
- Experience owning recruitment at the executive (Sr. Director and above) level.
- Deep knowledge of recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resourcefulness, and tolerance of ambiguity with a high degree of organizational awareness and ability to work across a matrixed environment.
- Experience leading diversity programs and/or hiring initiatives.
- Experience managing retained searches with global search firms or agencies.
- Passion for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collectively with the team and cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrated ability to balance time and deliver world-class results.