Senior Merchandise Planner- Ecommerce
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by rue21
The Senior Merchandise Planner for E-commerce delivers sales and profit goals through development of business strategies with cross functional partners. Were at an exciting stage of growth and this position will be key to our success! In this role, youll help drive innovation to establish rue21 as a leader in the competitive E-commerce space. This position will be based in either Pittsburgh or Los Angeles.
- Commits to supporting rue21s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for those around them.
- Creates and maintains sound merchandise strategies and financial plans for a highly visible segment of our business.
- Articulates analysis and insights on innovative business opportunities and risk.
- Educates and guides executive decision making.
- Provides accurate and proactive management and forecasting of sales, promotions, and markdowns.
- Responsible for achieving sales and gross margin goals for the E-commerce business.
- Effectively manages the open to buy.
- Oversees the development and execution of assortment strategies.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with merchant, planning and digital partners.
- Utilizes CRM and digital analytics to enhance understanding of trends and promotional activity.
- Enthusiastic about working in a scrappy environment where you can make an impact
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills
- Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Analytical and interpretation of data to parlay into compelling recommendations
- Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don't hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
- 5+ years experience in E-commerce Merchandise Planning
- Open to buy ownership
- Promotional and pricing strategy and execution
Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance preferred
We are innovative and energetic. Inclusion is in our DNA and we recognize everyones unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement