Education Leadership Executive - Apple
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Jamf
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security - anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology - freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia.
What you'll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Education Leadership Executive is responsible for leading strategic learning and development initiatives for Jamf. It requires working closely with other members of the Jamf education team (field sales, engineering, product and marketing) in order to inspire and motivate our key education partners to lead real change using Apple + Jamf educational technology.
As a Jamf Education Leadership Executive, you will help our partners evangelize how Apple + Jamf can transform teaching and learning environments, while strategically influencing top line revenue for Jamf. This person will be seen as a go to expert supporting the Jamf education team and our company wide education efforts and will be focused on helping others understand the application of Jamf within a pedagogical context.
- Drive Jamf's core education messaging with a particular focus on influencing education executives, with the goal of expanding the penetration of Apple + Jamf products and services in the marketplace
- Be an inspiring leader and trusted advisor to our key education partners, as well as schools and leadership teams at a district level.
- Provide education expertise and mentorship to customers to ensure effective implementation of Jamf products and solutions.
- Partners with key Apple Education Leadership to identify, influence, and align high profile education sales initiatives for benefit of Jamf sales teams
- Prospects, builds, and maintains relationships with the Apple Education Leadership Executives, Apple Professional Learning Specialists, and other key educational technology personnel
- Drive professional development around Jamf education technology to strategic accounts
- Cultivates and maintains territory mapping and relationships with Apple Education. This includes support personnel such as Leadership Executives, Apple Professional Learning Specialists, and key third-party partners.
- Activates a business plan to achieve key performance indicators and metrics based on agreed upon MBO's
- Identifies with key trends in the educational technology market in order to provide feedback for greater Apple alignment between Jamf product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Collaborates with appropriate Jamf departments to provide resources and support materials for educational enablement with Apple education teams
- Delivers sales enablement coordination for Jamf sales teams regarding Partner initiatives and playbooks to assure Jamf alignment with Apple EDU initiatives
- Communicates activities, updates and wins, to peers and team leaders in other departments
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Skills & Requirements
- Master's degree or higher in Education (required)
- CETL certification highly preferred.
- Apple Distinguished Educator (ADE) Program, Microsoft Innovative Teacher, or Google Innovation Team Experience (highly preferred)
- Deep understanding of Apple in education and strong knowledge of the education market landscape.
- Experience as a system leader on change management.
- Experience leading a 1-1 or large-scale technology deployment for a school (district level preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in education technology (Required)
- 5+ years' experience in education technology enablement within the Apple ecosystem (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Apple Education market (Required)
- Experience in trade shows, product marketing, field marketing, sales, or operations (Preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits - which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- 24 of 25 world's most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don't point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You're not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what's right - for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Jamf is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.