Talent Sourcing Manager
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Nike International
Our talent sourcing team is passionate about accelerating the flow of diverse talent into Nike's talent pipelines. We are building the future! We maximize data and digital tools to increase the velocity of our hiring process, while hunting the world for the most diverse perspectives and skillsets. We activate the talent to not only stay ahead of the competition, but also ensure the future of the organization is forming to be even better than we exist today.
We are seeking a Sourcing Manager who will help us take our talent sourcing and recruiting initiatives to the next level by building and executing upon end-to-end sourcing strategies in support of NIKE Inc.'s key global initiatives. We are looking for a manager who expertise in Corporate Functions, Supply Chain, and Product diversity sourcing. We need someone who is curious, and can get the best out of their team of 6+ sourcers.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this role, you will have the ability to innovate on metrics development and tracking, emerging recruitment technologies, and process enhancements. In addition, youll be a subject matter expert on the talent sourcing processes and building and feeding talent pools for Nike's G&A, Consumer Creation and Consumer Marketplace initiatives, including: building and leading your team to execute in a results-oriented environment and ideating the future of talent sourcing and provide organizational training strategies to the broader TA team
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role is Embedded in our Diversity Talent Sourcing Team within the Recruiting organization. This role will report into the Director Talent Sourcing and collaborate with the non-technical Recruiting teams to support all hiring for Nikes G&A, Consumer Marketplace and Consumer Creation teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or a related field.
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment and/or technical sourcing experience with focus on developing diverse pipelines of talent with an additional 2+ years' of direct team management experience.
- 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Direct experience sourcing for talent in one or more of the following areas: HR, G&A, Marketing, Comms, Merchandising, Product Management, Supply Chain, Creative.
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and building diverse talent pipelines through traditional passive sourcing and programmatic strategies.
- Expertise in assessing talent.
- Proven team leadership experience.
- A curious and agile approach with a focus on continual improvement