Director, Head of Product
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Omega Performance
The head of product will lead the roadmap strategy and execution for a portfolio of data intensive, industry leading products within the commercial real estate operating unit. The head of product is expected to partner with stakeholders throughout the business to deliver solutions to engage our existing customers and expand our product offering into new lines of business.
- Own and evolve the product roadmap by incorporating market & customer feedback, aligning with business objectives, and collaborating with other teams within Analytics.
- Manage and mentor a team of product managers, continuously improving processes, develop growth opportunities, and empower them to perform their best.
- Maintain and establish a consistent user experience and design framework that evolves with customer and market demands of the feature set.
- Implement processes to ensure high-quality continuous integration of bug fixes and features.
- Work closely with our development teams and tech leads to clearly define user stories, epics and rigorously prioritize technical work.
- Conduct customer and prospect interviews to validate product features and enhancements
- Collaborate, seek feedback and build consensus with stakeholders at different levels on commercial real estate team around roadmap priorities and new feature development.
- Support the sales team through transparency into the product roadmap, incorporating market feedback and supporting new business or upsell opportunities in the field.
- Use a data-driven approach to roadmap prioritization by leveraging usage metrics and other internal data sets to ensure we are building the right features in the right sequence.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (eg, Bachelor's) or graduate/second-level degree (eg MBA, Master's) with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred.
- 6+ year(s) of experience in product management or product development of data intensive B2B products.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Experience managing and implementing a web analytics platform, eg Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Heap, Amplitude or equivalent.
- Experience communicating product vision through use of rapid prototyping or wireframing tools, eg InVision, Axure, Sketch or equivalent.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm to learn, excel and be a part of a dynamic team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.