Director, Regional Strategy - Biologics
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Pharmacyclics
- Lead and direct multiple cross-functional teams for the implementation of complex programs, managing strategy, execution and budget.
- Establish program strategy and timelines, defining technical and regulatory requirements to support regulatory approvals.
- Evaluate contingency plans and risk management strategies.
- Ensure effective communication within team and to Senior Leader stakeholders.
- Lead team discussions to resolve issues and ensure team alignment throughout program execution.
- Define budget requirements and report monthly actuals, LBE, and Plan/LRP schedules per financial schedule.
- Communicate program requirements, priorities and decisions, regularly and effectively.
- Guide cross-functional team in resolving conflicts and indecisions. Escalate when necessary.
- Bachelor in Science or Engineering; MBA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GMP Manufacturing, Supply Chain, CMC technical development and pharmaceutical regulations is required.
- Demonstrated strong planning and project management skills while managing large, complex programs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- PMP certification a plus.
- 10+ years of industry experience, 5 or more years program management experience.
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, presentation, and people skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- Proven ability to resolve conflict across cross-functional teams and technical experts.
- Ability to understand technical aspects of complex systems and guide cross-functional and detailed technical discussions during critical problem solving exercises