Territory Manager: Oregon
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by BIOTRONIK
As one of the worlds leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
BIOTRONIK is looking to add a Territory Manager to our team in Oregon. In this role you will gain market share in the cardiac rhythm business by promoting, selling, and servicing Biotronik's products within an assigned territory. Sales Representatives perform field promotional work to sell and develop new business; this may include work with current accounts, or with customers where product acceptance has not been established. Biotronik seeks candidates who will meet and exceed our customer expectations by striving for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems by being accountable and taking action. Employees act on their strong desire to make a difference, partner with others and put ideas into action. Employees are engaged by a work culture that is team-oriented, fast paced and progressive. Territory Manager duties as assigned.
- Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service BIOTRONIK products and services to existing and competitive customers
- Implement quarterly sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives
- Maintain proficient level of knowledge of BIOTRONIK products and support sales efforts
- Coordinate customer activities at all meetings as assigned
- Complete administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, and inventory log)
- Provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features
- Cost-effectively manage time and assets
- Maintain adequate inventory and assist in the reallocation and delivery of product
- Effectively utilize sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs
- Train and educate both existing and competitive customers
- Provide 24-hour, 7 day a week on-call territory coverage (including holidays, weekends, evenings)
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings
- Ability to travel outside of assigned territory with ease (approx. 10% of time)
- This position requires on-call time
- Continuous verbal and written communication
- Must be able to drive approximately 80% of the time within assigned Territory
- Must have a valid drivers license and active vehicle insurance policy
- Territory Manager duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years medical industry sales experience (selling physician preference products) in hospital environment OR 1 year of medical industry sales experience with a medical/business Masters degree OR at least 1 year of Biotronik Sales or Clinical Specialist experience.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent 2-handed lifting of up to 40 lbs. from floor to chair/table and from one to another surface at approximately the same level.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse.
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance.
- Environmental exposure to infectious disease and radiation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.