Director, Migraine Customer Engagement and Support
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Pharmacyclics
- Lead overall development of CGRP Migraine Customer Engagement and Support strategy, including comprehensive strategic planning of end-to-end patient access and reimbursement support tools needed from for migraine, education and execution planning of communication path for HCPs and office staff on patient prescription status and support program eligibility, personal and non-personal communication to offices and patients on payer processes and procedures, development and planning of patient reported outcomes (PROs) data and support necessary, in partnership with HEOR teams, to build value proposition and strategic imperatives for migraine product launch and in-line plan objectives in the acute and preventive treatment space.
- Identify and crystalize strategic insights through deep understanding and analysis of market landscape, unmet needs, migraine patient, HCP and payer journeys, competitive dynamics and positioning, while focusing on access and support services that will drive significant adoption and differentiation for patients in the migraine preventive treatment market.
- Lead key brand prioritizations and strategic decisions as part of an Integrated Brand Team (IBT) while striving to achieve internal processes that accurately reflect brand opportunity and providing the necessary analysis and support for business needs, eg Strategic Brand Plan; Long Range Plan; Lifecycle Management
- Function as the Customer Engagement and Support-focused commercialization lead throughout market research and analytics planning, patient and HCP advisory boards, patient and HCP targeting and segmentation, sales force strategic planning, training and execution planning for customer engagement focused materials.
- Develop analytics and track plans of key performance indicators to improve path to prescription for HCPs and Patients, conversion to product, end-to-end patient services model from adoption to reaching and supporting patients for access of CGRP portfolio migraine products and increase adherence and persistency of customers. Develop comprehensive patient support customer relations marketing (CRM) programs to help patients' sample, start and stay on brand.
- Develop compelling presentations to convey strategies to broad sets of stakeholder audiences, including senior executives, cross-functional leadership teams, and cross-functional partners for understanding and support of brand plans.
- Offer leadership, mentorship and guidance to brand team members throughout commercialization, launch process, and in-line marketing, instilling excitement and motivation for development of high performing teams.
- Act as key contributor and presenter for internal brand strategic planning, field force launch and plan of action (POA) meetings, including meeting preparation, agendas, and story line for most effective communications and training.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with a successful track record in pharmaceutical marketing - strong analytical and strategic marketing skills
- Previous experience in Patient Access and Support Services, Strategic Brand Development, In-line Marketing, channel specific marketing, marketing consulting roles, and/or consumer healthcare focused advertising and promotion role.
- Experience in strategic field based or non-personal services and reimbursement planning for products with success in competitive environments.
- Scientific acumen & therapeutic understanding, with the ability to analyze complex datasets.
- Strong financial acumen with a good understanding of P&L drivers and the ability to develop appropriate investment & sales forecasts.
- Deep understanding and experience of US market access environments.
- Experience with launch &/or on-market commercial teams an advantage.
- Experience working within matrix-based teams and project management.
- Works collaboratively and proactively, maintains high degree of planning, coordination & project management skills, demonstrated ability to problem solve & resolve conflict with diplomacy.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functional partners outside of immediate team.
- Self-starter, learns fast, quickly grasps the essence of concepts, can change course rapidly where required, demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
- Open to suggestion & experimentation for improvement, embraces ideas from others, encourages innovation but matches innovation to reality.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate ideas & make the complex easy for others to understand.
- Executes highly effective working team meetings with internal and external partners and is visibly inclusive and transparent.
- Exhibits strong emotional intelligence, diplomacy, maintenance of confidentiality, maturity and organizational savvy.