Senior Director, Commercial Systems
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Pharmacyclics
- Strategy & Influence: Responsible for leading development of a 3-5 year strategy by working in partnership with Commercially Focused, Allergan Aesthetics business domain vice presidents
- Process Improvement & Optimization: Responsible for identifying overall process and/or technology improvements.
- Decisions & Policies: Accountable for key decisions based on enterprise strategies. Determines enterprise operating policies and procedures for relevant domains.
- People Management: Responsible for managing directors and directing an enterprise critical function where the scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of multiple business and/or technology domains.
- Impact: Make decisions and provide recommendations that have a significant long term impact on Abbvie and affect the financial, employee and/or public relations posture of Abbvie.
- Resource Management: Responsible for determining the resource management strategy and organizational structure of multiple business and/or technology domains.
- Liaison & Relationship Building: Builds collaborative relationships and effectively interacts frequently with business and technology vice presidents within and outside of the company. Influences and advises on enterprise-wide strategies and programs. Interacts well with diverse groups across the enterprise and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Culture: Consistently demonstrate Abbvies Ways of Working and Leadership Attributes including an enterprise mindset and people leadership. Effectively manages performance, provides timely feedback, appropriately rewards and recognizes valuable achievement, develops talent, and creates a succession pipeline. Understand and execute AbbVies vision, goals and strategies. This role has accountability for the performance and results of strategically important functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and 15+ years of experience required. Masters degree and work experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare of Aesthetics industry preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively connects employee and BTS functional goals to business and/or overall Abbvie goals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive outstanding employee performance and engagement through developing, coaching, motivating, energizing and inspiring team members.
- Experience managing teams of at least 20 people with a resource mix of managers, employees, matrixed teams, virtual teams, contractors and managed service providers.
- Ability to communicate problems in terms that are understandable to all levels of the organization, including C-Suite.
- Thought leader in their business and technology domain(s).
- Experiencing managing a budget of at least $20 million.
- Experience in technology operation, strategy, planning and implementation and/or relevant business domain is preferred
- Business Relationship Management experience servicing a Commercial In Field Sales Team and related operational support functions.
- Experience developing technology solutions enabling Commercial Excellence, Sales Force Effectiveness, Physician Loyalty Programs, Sample Management, Territory Alignment, KOL Engagement, Customer Portals, and other field-based needs.
- Experience leveraging master data management and advanced reporting and analytic solutions to drive data-driven decisions and next-best-action in a commercial and retail landscape.
- Experience with technology platforms such as SalesForce.com, PowerBI, SnowFlake, SAP, and web-based solutions.
- Experience within the Retail and/or B2B2C marketing experience is a plus.