Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We've built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We've raised $ 300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.
At Clutter, were fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, weve focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but well always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Clutter is looking for an FP&A Manager to build and lead a high performing Finance team at a rapidly growing start-up. This individual will need to be a strong people manager and trusted strategic partner to a number of key internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Craft and analyze financial metrics and key FP&A activities
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making across multiple functions with an emphasis on Clutter's Operations org
- Build and implement financial planning software and systems for budgeting and forecasting business ventures
- Proactively partner with cross-functional stakeholders to identify financial drivers & maintain the highest level of data quality
- Build extensive in-depth financial models from the ground up
What were looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting/financial planning and analysis
- Experience operating in a startup environment a plus
- Experience working at a Big 4 a plus
- Desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less while raising the bar
- Positive can do attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision
- Ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes
- Genuine interest in growing and developing a high performing finance unit
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of delivering extraordinary results on time
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.