Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Consumer Strategist, you will showcase your impressive analytical skills and strategic planning chops. You will leverage HG's market-leading insights and digital capabilities to create and implement consumer-centric, integrated marketing programs to meet the goals of our hospital and hospital system clients.
What you will do:
- Work with clients directly to understand their marketing needs and identify relevant data insights
- Create innovative integrated marketing strategies to fulfill client needs, leveraging HG insights and capabilities
- Engage internal resources and partners for project/campaign planning and unified expertise
- Draft proposals laying out integrated strategies and expected outcomes for client review
- Report results and explain implications of executed strategies to client
- Analyze strategy results and make recommendations for optimization
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in marketing planning and campaign/program execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of healthcare (navigation, patient experience, healthcare marketplace, care provider infrastructure) and healthcare marketing is a plus
- Experience with a majority of the following: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital (paid search, display, paid social and SEO) or CRM and Marketing Automation
- Ability to develop and present a compelling story to stakeholders that articulates the business problem, outlines corresponding solutions, and frames the outcomes
- Experience with development, management, and evolution of consumer insights and journey mapping
- Comfortable with 25% overnight travel
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business - we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game - dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!