Caregiver- Kansas City Northland
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Home Instead
Home Instead has immediate openings for those ready to work and we need your help! Most of our clients are isolated and unlikely to spread Covid 19 to CAREGivers but their increased isolation means that they need in-home help now more than ever!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for caring, compassionate and reliable CAREGivers in the Kansas City Northland (Clay and Platte counties). This role offers full time, part time, weekend and overnight hours.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our CAREGivers and Clients during the COVID-19 crisis. These precautions include:
- Mandatory Pre-Shift Survey
- Social distancing practices
- Infection prevention and control practices
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Adherence to CDC COVID-19 guidelines
You'll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement.
- Starting rate $12.00 to $12.50/hour
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Mentorship Program
- Telehealth medical consults, Dr. available 24/7/365
- Yearly Pay Increase & Anniversary Bonus
- 401K After 1 Year
This is what our clients need:
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Skills training provided by Home Instead
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Complete Background, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and situations
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.