Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Home Instead
Home Instead of the Black Hills is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers who are driven to succeed in multiple areas, open-minded, and willing to keep a positive attitude and perspective. We want you to become a part of our team and be ready for a challenging opportunity to change the face of aging.
Home Instead of the Black Hills provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
This job requires the willingness to learn and accepting other people the way they are. Paid skills training is provided.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/790.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$9 - $11.8 Hourly