Caregivers Needed for Monroe, Covington and Conyers
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Home Instead
Looking to make a difference in the community, then Home Instead is the place for you. Many seniors are faced with having to give up their homes along with the memories it holds, because they can no longer care for themselves. Finding the right caregiver to assist them allows them to stay in their home and gain back some of their independence. Here at Home Instead we strive to enhance the lives of our seniors, why not join us?
Typical schedules are built around 4 hour blocks so shift options could be 4-hour, 8-hour or 12-hour shifts. Our primary goal is to establish a recurring schedule for our caregivers so if that's important to you, please contact us immediately. However, we also have the ability to work with those needing more flexibility in their schedules. Bottom line... Don't wait! Contact Dericka today !
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with incontinence and toileting
*SUPPORTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
Requirements to be a CAREGiver :
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity and APPLY TODAY !
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.