Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Blue Star Sports
Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX. We founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. We wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. With a wide variety of tools, Stack Sports technologies make the administrative side of organized sports run smoothly so associations, leagues, clubs, coaches, parents, and athletes can have fun and focus on their favorite sport.
We are currently hiring paid interns for our CaptainU and TeamInn teams. CaptainU helps high school athletes get recruited to play collegiately. TeamInn assists youth team managers book their tournament travel.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
- Sales - Assist and educate coaches and team managers attending sponsored events.
- Account Management - Manage all aspects of customer operations, starting from the time we acquire a new customer or marketing partner to when the process is completed.
- Sales Operations - Processing large quantities of data in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strategic Development - Find ways to improve on current operational processes.
- College graduate or current college student with 0-2 years of professional experience in sales, operations, digital marketing, business development, technology or customer service. (Personal or professional connection to the sport industry should be noted but is not required.)
- Communication/Teamwork - Ability to collaborate with others and effectively communicate with team members.
- Organization - Strong attention to detail and ability to organize hundreds of events, customers & clients.
- Advanced computer skills with a very high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Experience with SalesForce, G-Suite, ARN, SQL and/or Google Analytics are all pluses.
- Lifelong learner - Interested in learning new things and taking on new opportunities.
- Data Savvy - Ability to track, measure and use data to help analyze and grow our business.
Salary: $12/hour (40-hour work week starting in Mid-May).