Sales Rep - Cell Phones
Posted on May 4, 2021 by T-ROC
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a premiere authorized dealer for T-Mobile, is currently hiring for a Retail Store Manager. Our Retail Store Manager will report directly to the District Manager as you develop the most engaged and knowledgeable sales teams to ensure each customer store visit experience is exceptional!
Summary of Position:
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a T-Mobile authorized dealer, is currently seeking Store Managers to join our best in class sales force. The Store Manager is responsible for managing a team of sales associates which includes setting and maintaining schedules, monitoring and coaching performance, recruiting and training proactively, recommending disciplinary action as required, managing inventory and assets, and professionally interacting with carrier partners.
We strive to find candidates that will actively approach customers and engage them in conversation to identify their needs for wireless service, phones, and more. Everything from your workstation displays, apparel, and equipment is expected to look clean and professional. Our training provides employees with the tools to deliver exceptional service but first we need an outgoing and upbeat attitude to build on. As a store manager, you must recognize that exceeding sales goals is as important as building positive relationships between the team and their customers. The operations team will rely on you to provide reports on metrics such as number of customers and sales; as well as daily challenges and success.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must always stay on top of T-Mobile technology so you and your sales team can be experts for your customers
- Must have experience and proven abilities in coaching, training, inventory control and managing others
- Must be willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales
- Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing
- Must be willing to adhere to "retail hours." Ability and willingness to work days, nights, and weekends is required
- Ensuring your store always looks the best
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Uncapped commission, plus hourly wage
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify