Equipment Operator, 3rd Shift Forklift, Reach Truck , & Cherry Picker
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Pitney Bowes
Join our team and earn *$18.00* per hour!
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Equipment Operator positions in our Hebron, KY Facility.
*3rd Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday*
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the commerce industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company's success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings
• Fill client orders while maintaining daily quality and production targets by using an RF Scanner to pick products.
• Ship client orders per customer specifications for previously picked products.
• Operate equipment such as order pickers, reach trucks, forklifts, etc.
• Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Equipment Operator, you have:
• *The ability to work **3rd Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday*
• A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of t native language.
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• The ability to operate equipment such as order pickers, reach trucks, forklifts, etc.
• Prior fulfillment, warehouse or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 2 years of operating equipment within a parcel or fulfillment facility
*Physical demands and abilities:*
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Offer a casual and safe work environment
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
o Paid time off
o Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
o Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
o Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
o Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
o Training and opportunities for advancement
o Tuition Reimbursement
Commerce Services is comprised of the company's technology-enabled ecommerce and logistics businesses, including presort services, fulfillment, delivery and returns services. The Commerce Services business unit plays a critical role in the Pitney Bowes transformation strategy, serving more than 3,000 clients, including more than 600 retailers and online marketplaces. In 2019, the business unit accounted for more than $1.5 billion in annual revenue, processing more than 17 billion pieces of letter mail and 140 million parcels. Our digital technology enabled the delivery of another 400 million parcels.
*Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.*
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy. [Learn More]()
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.