2nd Shift Packer/Scaler Crew Member - Immediate Interviews
Posted on May 4, 2021 by National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Are you interested in making up to $18.00 per hour to start at an entry level job with the possibility of making $19.60 per hour after the first year? Apply TODAY! National Beef may be your next career move!
- 2nd shift starting wage is $16.00 per hour
$2.00 per hour weekly perfect attendance bonus
- Family-friendly benefits include health, dental and vision, with low, out of pocket, insurance premiums
2nd Shift Packer/Scaler Crew Member responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Packing product
- Weighing product filled boxes to ensure proper weight
- Visual inspection of product and boxes to ensure proper packaging
- Other duties as assigned
2nd Shift Packer Scaler Crew Member qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment of 45 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work standing for an entire shift
- Ability to repetitively push, twist and turn for an entire shift
- Excellent attendance a must
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.