3rd Shift Plant Sanitation Crew Member, North Baltimore, Ohio
Posted on May 4, 2021 by National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Are you interested in making up to $18.10 per hour to start at an entry level job with the possibility of making $20.10 per hour after the first year?
Our rapidly growing company is looking for people with a sharp eye that can handle some messy work for our 3rd Shift Sanitation Crew. This position is critical for the start up of our production on 1st and 2nd shift. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a clean environment. We're looking for a cleaning specialist who will exceed expectations, ensuring that all equipment and plant areas are sparkling, floors are spotless, and equipment is reassembled on schedule. We hope you're ready to put on your gloves and scrub up with us.
If this sounds like you, apply TODAY! National Beef may be your next career move!!
- Hourly wages start at $16.10 per hour
$2.00 per hour weekly perfect attendance bonus
- Family-friendly benefits include health, dental and vision, with low, out of pocket, insurance premiums
Sanitation responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- High pressure hose used to foam/sanitize equipment and plant areas
- Help disassemble machines and wash down
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request on multi-levels
- Ensure equipment is assembled and floor is released to production timely
- Notify supervisors of any repairs required
- Other duties as assigned
Sanitation qualifications and skills:
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull, and lift repetitively during working hours
- Skill to work at different levels, unafraid of open walk-ways
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent attendance a must
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.