Landscape Construction General Manager
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Growth Factor Group, Inc.
You manage landscape construction teams for your current company - but frustrated you are not reaching your full career potential?
Our client - a leading residential landscape construction company in the Minneapolis metro area ,is seeking a Landscape Construction Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years managing landscape and hardscape construction project teams for high-end residential landscape design and construction projects.
Primary Dutie s
· Drives to complete projects to 100% completion - assuring at or under budget metrics for materials, labor, subcontractors.
· Establishes daily, weekly and long-term project timelines and ensures they are met
· Training on quality, safety and development of staff and foreman
· 5+ years of progressive hands-on positions in residential landscape design/build.
· Degree in Landscape Construction, Horticulture, Construction or related
· Currently possess or willing to attain hardscape and horticulture certifications: ICPI, SRW, NCMA, MNLA/NALP or equivalent
· Additional requirements: bilingual in english and spanish; on-call for winter snow removal
Successful Candidates possess these Company Core Values:
Honest and trustworthy
Do it right, do it well
Believes in team
· Work with a supportive team dedicated to delivering high-quality customer experience
· Strong base salary plus bonus and vehicle allowance
· Company benefits (PPO Health benefits, PTO, holidays, 401K, etc.)
Serving the greater Twin Cities, MN metro area - our client is dedicated to designing, installing, and managing exceptional landscapes that enrich their clients' lives. They develop innovative, site-sensitive designs that thoughtfully interact with architecture and reflect the lifestyles and personalities of our clients. If you're all-in on doing something that matters, this position may be just right for you.