Cytotechnologist - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Labcorp
Are you a certified Cytotechnologist? Are you in school pursuing a Cytotechnologist degree/certification? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a full-time Cytotechnologist in Albany, NY. This will be a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment. LabCorp has a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation.
LabCorp offers opportunities with advancement potential in an influential and expanding company. Be a part of something where you can make an impact on improving health and improving lives.
- Screen and evaluate any gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions
- Screening of all liquid based cytology, both manual and imaged, as well as conventional slides
- Perform microscopic evaluation of cytological specimens following laboratory procedures and workload policies
- Ensure proper documentation of workload recording, including screening and non-screening activities as required by CLIA and laboratory guidelines
- Maintain absolute integrity in the accurate performance and reporting of results
- Meet slide screening requirements as per standard operating procedure
- Finalize testing results into the computer in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide backup for cytology processing and other tasks as needed
- Comply with all safety, infection control and HIPAA policies