Clinic Manager - Minot
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CHI St. Alexius Bismarck
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S. D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
The manager directly oversees and mentors clinic associates. The manager is responsible for the operations of clinic, ensures and maintains operational efforts within the guidelines, policies, and procedures of the clinic model. The manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of the clinic including scheduling of resources, process and equipment excellence, tidiness and appearance of facilities, patient experience, Key Performance Indicators adherence and outcome success, and employee management and retention. In collaboration with division leadership, establishes and maintains outcomes that meet clinic standards and key performance indicators. The manager is expected to assist with the oversight of the financial, operational, brand, facility, and referral performance. Works in a dyad model with the Lead Physician and Lead Advanced Practice Provider (APP), clinic managers, supervisors, coordinators and reports to the Director of Clinic Operations.Essential Key Job Responsibilities
Required Education (for CHI Leadership Job Levels from Supervisor through President)
Sys/Div/Mkt/Local Manager - Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 3 years leadership experience OR minimum of 5 years leadership experience in the discipline OR Master's Degree and no experience
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Professional knowledge in staffing and scheduling processes patient logistics and patient flow processes with the ability to prepare necessary analyses, reports, policies and budgets
2. Ability to direct the work of teams and assigned resources
3. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to promote teamwork and build effective working relationships
4. Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
5. Ability to lead teams
6. Project management and performance improvement experience
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Knowledge of medical office procedures
9. Skill in mentoring and providing feedback to others
10. Skill in time management
11. Ability to set priorities and use good judgment
12. Ability to work efficiently under pressure
13. Maintains positive and professional manner at all times
14. He/she will treat co-workers and patients with the utmost courtesy and respect for their persons and positions.
15. Critical that this person have the ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
16. Maintain patient confidentiality.
Three years of leadership in clinic based healthcare.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.