Sys Manager HR Merger Acquisition Divest
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSH System Office Support Ctrs
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Leads Acquisition, Divestiture, Transaction efforts of various size and complexity on behalf of CommonSpirit Health Human Resources. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of a cross-functional team of appointed leads from the Human Resources Centers of Excellence and other required partners throughout the lifecycle of the transaction. It will also be responsible for developing and maintaining required documentation for the transaction, including work plans, summary documents, dashboards, and lessons learned documents. This position will frequently facilitate meetings with both virtual and co-located teams and may interact with Executives from both CommonSpirit Health and transaction counterparties. Additionally, this position is responsible for assigned duties that maintain and improve the operating rhythms of the HR Transaction Services team.
- Provides transaction management for HR Acquisitions, Divestitures, and other transactions involving the onboarding, off-boarding, and movement of people; includes managing the development and implementation of integration strategy.
- Builds relationships with, and coordinates efforts of, the HR Centers of Excellence, facilitating a unified approach to the transaction. Holds team members accountable in a matrix organization.
- Interacts with representatives from Counterparties and CommonSpirit of all levels, frequently leading individuals of a higher job/grade level. Drives collaboration between all partners through the facilitation of a spirit of innovation.
- Guides team members on the nuances that are present and unique to the type of transaction in scope; consults with key stakeholder(s) on outcomes that honor both our ministry to impacted employees and stewardship of the business.
- Ensures that stakeholders are kept informed and the project remains on track through the creation and maintenance of required transaction documentation (i.e. Work Plan, Strategy Summary/Scope Document, Transaction Dashboards, etc.)
- Continues development and maintains a working knowledge of all Acquisition, Divestiture, and Transaction team responsibilities.
- Flexes work schedule to meet the time zone of key transactions; travels for onsite support as needed.
- Manages assigned areas of team operations (i.e. file sharing/storage site, procedures, processes, documents, templates, etc.)
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
$35.12 to $50.92, hourly rates, annualized.
Position is eligible for incentive pay based on company performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business Administration, HR Management, or a related field, or a combination of education and experience in Human Resources and Project Management.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Mergers and Acquisitions in a medium to large sized organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in enterprise wide, team based, Human Resources or Mergers and Acquisitions projects.
- Clear understanding of the demands of working in a Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures environment; including time and flexibility requirements and a need for discretion and protecting sensitive information.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills in both in-person and virtual environments.
- Project/Program Management experience in enterprise wide Human Resources and/or Mergers and Acquisition projects.
- Proven ability to independently trouble-shoot issues and solve problems or escalate when necessary.
- Unquestionable sense of accountability and sound professional judgement.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Professional certification in Project Management (PMP, CAPM, etc.) and/or Human Resources (SPHR, PHR, etc.) strongly preferred
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.