Sr HR Technology Services Analyst
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSH System Office Support Ctrs
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Senior HR Technology Services Analyst will lead and support the overall service delivery related activities for HR Technology Services including the support and maintenance of Human Resource and Payroll business support systems including Lawson, Taleo, and Workday. Position will work collaboratively with COEs and MBOs leading cross-functional teams in all aspects of the implementation process: current state assessment, process validation, organizational readiness, implementation and post-implementation support. Resources focused on the technical work stream will be responsible for system planning, control and security, reporting, testing, and implementation of HR and Payroll solutions.
- Act as the primary point of contact for CHI and appropriate vendors for data implementation activities associated within the designated work stream.
- Gather business/system requirements, work with internal stakeholders and vendors to properly document. Effectively communicate system/process requirements to appropriate stakeholders and team members. Facilitate discussions and recommendations for alternative solutions as appropriate
- Member of implementation project teams responsible for full life cycle of the project including design and documentation, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Management of escalated issues with internal team and vendors as required
- Effectively document system and business process changes for business and technical audiences with clarity, completeness, and specificity
- Lead test plan development and scenario identification
- Member of CHI Connect implementation team
- Leads the change management process in support of new organization implementations and business process enhancements; capable of effective planning and prioritization
- Applies continuous improvement process methodology to collect and analyze metrics and improve processes
- Manage and configure new business processes, as well as enhancements to existing business processes.
- HR and Payroll business support systems responsibilities to include: data conversions, system configuration & table maintenance support, system testing, interface coordination and documentation of final outcomes for business solutions
- Serves as liaison with ITS resources in resolving programming issues and also troubleshoots end user issues within the HR and Payroll business support systems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience with HR Systems from a functional or support perspective
- HR Systems support and testing experience
- Project team participation for implementations and enhancements
- Experience utilizing advanced functions within Excel for data validation and auditing
- Demonstrated experience with supporting business processes within an HR Operations team
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Healthcare experience
- Previous experience with Lawson or Workday
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.