Infrastructure Advisor Analyst - Asset Management & Discovery
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSH IT Service
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Individuals within the Information Technology and Digital Analyst job family serve a vital function as the key liaison between business and technology stakeholders, forging business ideas into concrete requirements to support business operations across theentire CommonSpirit Health enterprise. Analysts will work closely with their customers to ensure the application or solution is built and performs according to specifications they gathered. These solutions must be developed at the best possible cost and align to CommonSpirit's ITD standards, and governance and controls. To be successful, individuals must possess a combination of business, technical, and leadership skills. This requires an understanding of customers' business needs, processes, and functions. Individuals in this job family must possess the ability to quickly grasp business needs and assess impact to ITD operations and systems and are responsible for facilitating the technical requirements analysis process, developing strong working relationships with business partners, and building knowledge in assigned area of technical expertise. Individuals working in this job family must possess the capacity to identify, analyze and drive problems to resolution. In addition, individuals working in this job family must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others. They must also be able to quickly assess the impact of project testing issues and dependencies to decisions appropriately.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads focused technical analysis discussions, delivers supporting artifacts and drives review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Responsible to complete all tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.Leads or provides subject matter expertise to highly complex projects, multi-year programs or enterprise-wide assignments.
- Works on one or more projects and program as a technical expert and a technical analyst team leader, providing direction as needed. This includes assisting business leadership with strategic planning and initiatives.
Required Education and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Medical, Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Requires 10 or more years of experience as a business, data, or technical analyst.
- 10+ years experience in Software Asset Management
- 5+ years experience in IT Asset Management
- 8+ years experience with vendor and contract management
- 8+ years direct experience with software audit activities and interactions with auditors
- 8+ years experience calculating software license posture for complex software titles, (i.e. Oracle, SQL, IBM, etc.).
- At least 10 years' experience in a healthcare or hospital/medical related industry is preferred.
- Significant experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies is required.
Required Licensure and Certifications
- CSAM - Certified Software Asset Manager certification (required)
- CHAMP - Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional certification (preferred)
- CITAM - Certified IT Asset Manager certification (preferred)
- ITIL v3 Foundations or higher certification (preferred)
- IBM, Oracle or Microsoft technical certifications or a PMP certification are preferred.
- Agile, Scrum, ASQ, IEEE, ACM or other related software engineering certification are preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Expert level understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners thru a structured development and/or implementation life cycle and support model.
- This includes technical requirement gathering, specification development, and creation of design and system test plans.
- Ability to understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT leadership in a concise and easily-understandable manner.
- Knowledge of vendor software contracts, licensing terminology and software license rights (required)
- Strong experience with asset management tools, preferably HP Asset Manager and ServiceNow (required)
- Ability to interact well with software vendors concerning contracts and audits (required)
- Capacity to leverage strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills to recommend solutions.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis is required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills capable of communicating at Executive levels within the organization is required.
- This includes the ability to present highly technical concepts, solutions, and issues in a manner business leader can leverage to support their business vision.
- Exceptional presentation, technical writing and documentation skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and in a complex, matrixed, and partially outsourced team environment is required.
- Ability to handle multiple moderate to complex projects, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
- Strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. This includes technical requirements gathering, specification development, data mapping, systems testing, and writing technical user documentation
- Strong command of key productivity applications, such as, Microsoft SharePoint, Access, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio is required.
- Operational knowledge of CommonSpirit business operations, legacy systems, interfaces/EDI,and evolving technology is desired.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.