Medical Lab Technician
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CHI Health Nebraska Heart
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
**Eligible for $15,000 Sign-On Bonus & $10,000 Educational Assistance! **
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what's happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Connect with CHI today!
What you'll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Medical Lab Technology or Medical Technology or related field
- Certified eligible or certified as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist by ASCP, AMT, NCA or HEW or specialty board by ASCP for area employed
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.