Sys Manager, HR Transaction Management-Audits
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSH System Office Support Ctrs
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The System Manager of Transaction Management is responsible for supporting HR Transaction Services by providing operational leadership to a team of HR Analysts and HR Specialists in one or multiple HR disciplines to include Compliance/regulatory, Workforce Administration, Transaction Management, Transaction Audits and Quality Control within the Transaction Services operations for CommonSpirit Health. The Leader provides support and direction to supervisors when assigning work and ensuring work is assigned in a timely manner. The Leader is held accountable for cultivating a learning organization that promotes a culture of customer service, employee experience and engagement and continuous improvement.
- Partner with senior HR leaders to adopt standardized processes and procedures to enable efficient and effective system operations.
- Accountability for the day-to-day processing delivery of a centralized model of HR administration related to employee data transactions, HR transactions, and corporate records management.
- Responsible for supporting the System Director HR Transaction Services on the full range of operational Human Resources activities and provide operational leadership in transaction management, special pay, KUF, non-employee setup, provider transactions, integrity audit and RPA monitoring within the support services operations.
- Manages the delivery of resolution of escalated customer service issues, advanced administrative support, transaction processing and auditing, training, and/or quality initiatives, adhering to compliance standards for HR-related services across CommonSpirit Health
- Partner with HR Support Services and Quality Leader to establish client focused productivity and service quality standards including Service Level Agreements to determine the overall effectiveness of the Transaction Management function.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
$40.66 to $58.96, hourly rates, annualized.
Position is eligible for incentive pay based on company performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related field or a comparable combination of education and experience
- 6 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources/shared services, customer service, or related field environment is required.
- 2+ years' experience in the following areas: client support, case management, implementing change initiatives and auditing/compliance
- Expertise in Lawson and/or other HRIS systems
- High level of expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills, consultative and communication skills, strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to work effectively with customers, managers, and staff, including the ability to resolve conflicts
- Knowledge and experience with productivity, meeting/exceeding customer expectations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Highly collaborative work style that develops and maintains effective and positive working relationships
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.