Business Analyst II
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Dignity Health Management Services Organization
The purpose of Dignity Health Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service service organization structure. We offer a menu of and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health's Medicaid population health care pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.What We Offer
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
This position will report to the:
Manager, Business Support
Percentage Travel Required/Frequency:
Business Analyst II serves as the internal consultants between the business, Information Services and Technology. They provide analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. As the internal consultant, the Business Analyst II develops relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with Information Services identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.
- 5 years of Healthcare industry experience, or 3 years of managed care experience, working in a role requiring knowledge of IT business systems concepts and processes is required.
- Ability to perform more complex systems analysis and design, enhance and modify new and existing systems, write instructions, and train staff and users.
- Ability to identify issues and problems within operations, program systems, administrative activities, and other relevant areas.
- Experience defining problems, gathering and analyzing data, assess user needs and requirements, reason logically, draw sound conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems, or a closely related field.
- Experience participating in a Data Governance Program and documenting definitions and standard value sets for performance metrics.
- Advanced understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of data information systems:
- Spreadsheet manipulation, and reporting
- Database querying
- Integration, training, and support for custom and third-party solutions
- IIBA certification.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.