Medical Lab Technician MLT
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Lakewood Health Center
CHI LakeWood Health is nestled in Baudette, MN, just minutes from Lake of the Woods and Zippel Bay State Park. Enjoy nature's playground, lake living, trails, unique shopping, and dining! We serve patients and their loved ones in Lake of the Woods County and the surrounding area. Check out the link for more info on Baudette, MN https://www. ci. baudette.mn.us/.
CHI LakeWood Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
As a Catholic non-profit organization, LakeWood Health is located in Baudette, Minnesota, and is owned and operated by .
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
The Medical Lab Technician must have the working and theoretical knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment needed to perform laboratory testing in the areas of general laboratory, microbiology and blood bank as assigned. Perform a variety of chemical, microscopic, and bacteriologic procedures of a moderately and highly complex nature, following established standards and practices to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. Provide direct care to patients of all ages. Reports directly to the Laboratory Manager or Technical Supervisor for all technical work performed in that department.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) program or equivalent.
- Generalist laboratory experience.
- One year microbiology and blood bank experience required.
- Two years experience in microbiology and blood bank experience preferred.
- Testing experience required.
- MLT ( ASCP) or (AMT),CLA (ASCP) or equivalent registry, or be eligible to take the registry in immediate futu
related skills: specimen, clinic, hospital, chemistry, sampling, experiment, biology, data entry, phlebotomy, microbiology, biology, lab, laboratory, phlebotomy, phelbo, sample, specimen, MLT, FargoLab
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.