RN Manager, Clinical Operations Center
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CHI Franciscan
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
What We Have To Offer:
- Join a group of dynamic and dedicated clinical leadership to ensure and promote quality patient care
- The opportunity to support our Contact Center and Nurse Consulting services and continue to build dedicated teams at our Tacoma office
- Faith-based culture with commitment to our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence where we value positive team players
- Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
About This Position:
This Clinical Operations Manager position will assist with managing our national expansion of Virtual Health services, with oversight of the Contact Center and the Nurse Consulting services.
- Plans, manages and evaluates the implementation of the daily operations of the assigned group
- Develops standards/procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and standard of care
- Promotes and facilitate adoption of technology and practice guidelines to provide real-time access to data elements focused on patient care
- Provides leadership for a diverse team of clinical support personnel
- Performs ongoing performance improvement activities to support and enhance patient care
What We Are Looking For:
- Six years of progressively responsible related work experience (preferably in a hospital environment), including two years in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as an RN by the Washington State Board of Nursing
- Knowledge of concepts, strategies, standards, protocols and processes related to clinical remote monitoring applications and and programs
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.