Posted on May 4, 2021 by CHI St. Alexius Health Williston
The Williston Clinics, located in the Craven-Hagan building are part of CHI St. Alexius Health Williston. We focus on non-emergency injuries and illnesses and are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Williston and the surrounding communities. Our skilled team of health care professionals offer several services to support our patients and their families! In 2019 CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services. We are committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Alexius Health Williston provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
**This poistion is eligible for up to a $7500 sign on bonus**
- Registration by the State of North Dakota Board of Nursing
- Certification for Diabetes Education from North Dakota Diabetes Prevention & Coalition Program
- Certification for Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a RN
related skills: electronic health records, ehr, electronic medical records, emr, electrocardiography, ekg, vital signs, vitals, phlebotomy, blood draw, injections, procedures, clinic, medical group, urgent care, ambulatory care, patient care, injection,triage, exam, preventative, education, liaison, medication, prescription, rx, insurance, admission, coding, insurance, medicare, medicaid, scheduling, lab, laboratory, outpatient, ccma, cma jobs, cma,, nurse, lpn, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV, medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA, clinic, family practice, caring, understanding, priority care, specialty care, Physician Enterprise, CHI Health Clinic RN, nurse, #missioncritical
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.