Product Marketing Specialist
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Cision
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams' campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit and follow us on
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We'd love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Product Marketing Specialist creates marketing and sales enablement content that supports the key strategic goals of our product launches. Day-to-day responsibilities include solution messaging, competitive differentiators, and the go-to market management. An evangelist for the Cision solutions, the Product Marketing Specialist will develop a deep knowledge of the Cision products and market to produce marketing campaign and sales enablement materials including whitepapers, blog posts, case studies and presentations and work to identify customer needs and market trends in the PR and Marketing software market segment. The Product Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to successfully assist in launching new products and enhancements, provide field support for product orientated inquiries, and develop sales aids and materials for the software segment.
- Drive sales and revenue within assigned portfolio
- Develop market messaging, sales enablement, and thought leadership materials
- Coordinate and support the marketing and product teams on all product launches
- Create and maintain sales support materials to improve sales efficiency
- Execute marketing content and campaigns aligned to buyer and user personas
- Develop customer and sales communications
- Deliver product trainings as needed
- Work with multiple internal client service groups to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Product Marketing
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university,
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience,
- Experience in a B2B organization, MarTech or AdTech experience a plus, or, equivalent combination of education and experience
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge , the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60-1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement .
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
" Cision endeavors to make #jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Recruiting at . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications."