Senior Technical Analyst
Posted on May 4, 2021 by FedEx Services
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC357178
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Plano, Texas 75024
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
Job Description Summary:
- Under limited supervision, develop high level design and detailed design deliverables including designs for technical architecture and system Interfaces to meet business requirements/specifications for large projects. Code and unit test. Develop or contribute to deliverables for additional levels of testing and support test execution including system level and integration tests. Frequently leads large projects. Resolve production problems of medium to high complexity. Provides guidance to those in less senior positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Requires five (5) or more years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
- A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Under limited supervision, designs and develops imaging solutions using Kofax Total Agility platforms.
- Analyzes business requirements, information systems architecture, and implement solutions to automate information intensive processes.
- Automate the data and documents extraction methods of OCR, ICR, and Barcode engines.
- Design Kofax servers, clients, sftp, email imports and sizing of app servers based on data and document volumes for scanning stations and integrate with backend systems.
- Develop custom modules and web applications into various middleware products.
- System analysis, design and development in VB.Net, C#.Net, VB, Java, Java Script, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services.
- Collect and analyze project related issues, and concern and develop alternatives to accomplish department planning objectives.
- Provide project communication, documentation and coordination of a larger or more complex projects.
- Provide support Additional job-specific information and training in Kofax Capture workflows, Custom interfaces, validation panels, CM worklists & Navigator.
- Administration and support of Kofax Total Agility platforms, Content Management Systems, and SSRS Reporting servers.
- This position is currently located in Collierville, Tennessee, however Plano, Texas and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania will also be considered. Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs.
- Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF version) and answer job screening questions to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on May 4, 2021.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact .