Full Stack Developer III
Posted on May 4, 2021 by FedEx Services
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Full Stack Developer III
Job Requisition Number: RC362073
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Orlando, Florida 32810
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
This position will be responsible for the architecture and design of Ground Rating Modernization. Looking for technical leadership to provide guidance and oversight to development team. Under limited supervision, designs, codes, tests and deploys software in all layers of the development life cycle. Provides the necessary documentation. Works with databases, APIs, servers, networks and various programming languages.
- Passion to develop and lead highly engaged teams in achieving unprecedented results through the delivery of innovative solutions.
- Stay aligned with industry/technology trends relevant to Configurable Rules Based solutions
- Understand and communicate the value attained by continuous delivery practices of iterating quickly and deploying code frequently
- Ensure operational excellence in your domain though implementation of pervasive monitoring and alerting solutions, as well as operational support as required
- Define strategies for application scalability, reliability, availability, and stability
- Build long-term technical and architectural roadmap for Ground Rating
- Collaborate with peers to evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of solutions
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Java 8
- Angular 9
- Proven experience leading diverse teams delivering Financial, Pricing, and or Rating Systems within complex enterprise settings.
- Able to demonstrate broad understanding of Rating and the use of EFS's: Product, Location, Shipment, Geo Political, FAST Services
- Strong understanding of the platforms and technologies which support SDLC leveraging CI/CD principles
- Experience leading teams working in Business Rule Management System, Policy Grid Architecture, Domain Object Model, and Business Process Management
- Experience working with Pricing and Revenue Systems: Rating, Invoicing, Settlement
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Experience leading large development teams
- Enthusiastic with a Positive Attitude
- Excellent at mentoring others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Lifelong learner
- Desire to Make an Impact
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires three (3) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Orlando, FL
- Coraopolis, PA (Suburb of Pittsburgh)
- Collierville, TN (Suburb of Memphis)
- The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
- Relocation assistance may be considered based upon business needs.
Application / Criteria:
- To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by May 7, 2021
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact .