Posted on May 4, 2021 by PSCU
Join the people helping people.
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you're empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. "Our Momentum. Your Moment."
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
Currently 100% remote position.
Once PSCU staff is safely phased back into the office this position will be 50% remote. Ideal candidates would commutable distance to St. Petersburg, FL, Phoenix, AZ, or Allen Park, MI.
Under minimal direction, this position leads pricing development and analysis to ensure competitive market pricing for all core lines of business (LOB) and dozens of supporting solutions. Incumbent will work well with internal senior management, Account Management, Sales, Product, and Finance to incorporate competitive and market pricing, and will develop pricing strategies to help win new business and retain existing clients.
Under minimal direction, this position will lead pricing development and analysis to ensure competitive market pricing for all core lines of business and supporting solutions. This position will be required to collaborate with Credit Unions in tandem with Sales and Account Management teams and lead discovery and design sessions ensuring customer pricing approach is aligned with customer product mix objectives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide consultative support for Sales and Account Management team on services to be utilized
- Identify expectations and preferences of pricing element structure
- Build pricing proposals aligned with findings from discovery calls
- Present full pricing and incentive proposals, dividends, and value propositions
- Analyze competitor data on pricing trends
- Support Credit, Debit, Billpay, and TMC lines of business
- Manage workflow of proposal team
Bachelor's degree in related field required. Master's degree preferred.
Ten (10) years business experience in a finance or pricing role. Payment industry experience preferred. Experience working with high performing, cross functional team environments preferred. Experience with sales automation software preferred.
Candidate must have a clear understanding of pricing theory and economics, as well as a significant experience in crafting and presenting strategic recommendations to senior-level management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to communicate optimally in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-performance work teams and foster culture of accountability and ownership; ability to motivate others to establish challenging goals and achieve outstanding results
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to consistently demonstrate strong reasoning and analytical skills with the ability to develop detailed action plans
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database computer software applications
- Possess strong management qualities and problem solving skills and have the ability to negotiate with and influence others across all enterprise levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement . PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish . For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish .
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.