Senior Digital Program Manager
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Walgreens
Accountable for a portfolio of work that furthers strategic company objectives. Manages Omni-Channel strategic programs and/ or projects to successful completion. Drives end-to-end strategic alignment across all functions and business units to succeed against company-wide goals. Provides recommendations based on analytical decision making skills on risks/issues critical to the success of the business's strategic goals. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accountable for a portfolio of work that furthers strategic company objectives. Manages multiple complex, strategic technology programs and/ or projects to successful completion. Drives strategic alignment across business units to succeed against company-wide goals.
- Provides analysis and recommendations on issues critical to the success of the business's strategic goals. Provides recommendations on complex program dependencies that could affect the success of other initiatives.
- Develops strategic integration plans and manage roadmaps to align the highest priority features and capabilities forward to completion within the timeframes required.
- Understands the relationships, objectives and impacts of programs and initiatives across business units. Able to drive program initiatives and deep dive to understand key customer problems and/or business impacts.
- Owns product/business outcomes by working with area leaders to influence strategy. Drives adoption of new processes across the organization.
- Manages and communicates program status, timelines, financials and outcomes with stakeholders.
- Provides input on established processes and suggests relevant improvements.
- Applies specialized knowledge of industry standards/practices to portfolio, programs and initiatives.
- Clarifies, identifies, and tracks requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve project issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Facilitates executive level Leadership Team and Steering Committee meetings. Sets clear expectations regarding artifacts, meetings, reporting and communication for all projects with the program.
- Works with stakeholders to define objectives and specifications.
- Guides multi-disciplinary project teams in the achievement of project objectives for larger more complex, or more strategic, projects or programs. Oversees project management team to achieve project objective/goals.
- Enables team collaboration tools and ensures clear communication. Participates in removing barriers to timely and cost effective project completion.
- Ensures realistic and reliable staffing plans across the program, focusing on the availability and commitment of appropriately skilled resources.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team. Serves as a resource to other project managers to resolve complex problems. May lead other project managers on large scale projects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens () is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America's most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.