Head of I&T Operations & Performance
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSL Behring
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Position Purpose: The Head of I&T Performance & Operations is responsible for I&T Centers of Excellence in computer system testing and validation, change management, and project management standards and governance. In addition, I&T Performance & Operations delivers quality, governance and talent/workforce planning for the I&T function.
I&T Performance & Operations supports the I&T organization with key standards and processes for computer system testing and validation, change management, project management and the supporting governance to ensure the function is aligned and supported in these key processes. This function delivers operational quality for the I&T organization, in collaboration with Global Quality principals, and supports talent/workforce planning with the HR Business Partner and I&T leadership.
Reporting Relationships: List other positions in the company that are reporting into this position or that this position reports into.
Reporting to this position will be the Head I&T Change Management, Head of I&T Quality, Head of I&T Governance and Head of I&T Workforce planning and Talent Management.
This position reports to: Head of I&T Operational Excellence
Centers of Excellence
- Establish, maintain and continuously improve I&T computer system testing and validation methodology for information technology systems ensuring modern approaches to validation. Liaise and align with computer system validation for operational technology through Global Engineering. Support the use of I&T testing and validation strategies and procedures.
- Establish and support change management processes, culture and supporting technology for the I&T organization. Ensure alignment with HR change management principles.
- Provide Project Management Office (PMO) methodology for I&T and overarching PMO for I&T
- Support and coordinate workforce planning in collaboration with the CDIO, I&T HR Business Partner and I&T leadership team to ensure the workforce is future-proofed
- Support and coordinate talent management for the I&T organization in collaboration with the CDIO, I&T HR Business Partner and I&T leadership team to ensure succession planning, bench strength
- Responsible for the I&T Quality Management System
- Ensure alignment with the Global Quality organizations in Behring and Seqirus
- Drive continuous improvement in the quality of I&T
- Manage all internal and external audits relevant to the I&T organization including hosting audits, corrective and preventive actions, and effectiveness checks.
- Implement and oversee governance for the I&T organization.
- Ensure alignment with CSL group governance, engagement of relevant stakeholders and value generation through governance.
- Bachelor's degree in areas such as Business Administration, IT, HR, Finance or other related discipline. .Master's desirable.
- 12+ years of experience in IT leadership, governance and operations
- Proven ability to communicate a vision with clear objectives, delineation of responsibilities and qualitative/quantitative measures
- Expertise in IT governance, Project Management Office operations, and IT Quality operations and governance
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, measure and drive continuous improvement in IT Operational metrics including financial performance, and business value generation
- Consulting or IT product background Preferred Qualifications
- Life sciences industry experience
- Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures
Worker Sub Type:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.