Posted on May 4, 2021 by CSL Plasma
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Facilitates specific training programs to maintain or improve employee job skills
• Conducts needs/learning assessments to develop and update curricula
• Assesses employee training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with center leadership
• Organizes and develops training procedures, manuals, guides and course materials
• Plans, organizes, and directs new center opening activities to support orientation, technical training, Plasma Academy, and other learning
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, in a related area.
• Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant work experience required
• 3-5 years' experience delivering training
• Familiarity with a variety of training concepts, practices, and procedures required
• Experience planning, organizing, securing, and managing project resources required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Worker Sub Type:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.