Project Engineer Senior
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Perspecta
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Must possess a TS/SCI with poly clearance prior to start date
Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project/mission or group of projects/missions within the programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer. Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation. Performs technical studies to refine project requirements. Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained. Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
- Document Processes, methods, standard operating procedures, templates as necessary to ensure high quality and repeatable process.
- Develop and deliver executive-level updates and briefings for senior leadership and groups.
- Develop and execute strategic roadmaps, decomposing strategic vision to tactical actions
- Work with customers to translate user needs into requirements
- Manage purchases and program budget
- Work with Security to ensure systems meet requirements
- Work with logistics officers to coordinate system purchases and deployments.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Risk Analysis
- Understanding of emerging technical trends
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written - with all levels of stakeholders
- Program and Project management
- Strong personal network
- Understanding of technical challenges
- Knowledge of client procurement and budget process
- Knowledge of client security and logistics processes
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).