3rd Shift Line Lead Starting pay of $17.00/hr
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Staffanation
3rd Shift Line Lead- Starting pay of $17.00/hr
Seeking candidates for a line lead position in Fairfield. This is a 3rd shift position, hours available are 11: 00pm-7: 30am. The starting pay is $17.00/hr.
In addition, you will also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40 hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month, and $150 referral bonus when you refer a friend!
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Oversees and assists with the overall operation of various production lines. Hands-on manufacturing Line leader who provides guidance and day to day instruction for all permanent/temporary employees. Works with management to ensure that the production line is set up for the shift with all materials, people, and resources available. The Line Leader maintains orderly flow of the production lines, while ensuring the highest standards of safety and quality. Advise management of productivity and quality issues that are not quickly and satisfactorily resolved.
· Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
· Follow all GMP' s
· Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
· Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
· Attend all safety and production trainings
· Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
· Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
· Encourages good housekeeping and sets a positive example for employee morale and job satisfaction
· Helps keep materials organized, and advises management of upcoming needs
· Dictate daily work responsibilities to employees, making sure that every single line worker knows what they have to do.
· Ensure new employees/temporary employees in area are trained on job responsibilities, safety, GMP' s and process before put on line.
· Observes and instructs all employees in the proper techniques. Arranges job assignments in the most efficient order.
· Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line, from updating records to show what' s been completed to noting any issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- One-year manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of FDA GMP' s; understanding of HACCP principles
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.