2nd Shift Quality Assurance Pay up to $20.00/hr
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Staffanation
2nd Shift Quality Assurance- Pay up to $20.00/hr
Multiple candidates are needed for Quality Assurance. This is a 2nd shift position, hours available are 6: 00pm-4: 30am and 4: 00pm-2: 30am. The starting pay is based on experience, up to $20.00/hr.
In addition, you will also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40 hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month, and $150 referral bonus when you refer a friend!
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes and providing follow-up documentation.
· Perform process checks throughout the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the company
· Provide independent oversight of processes, verifying compliance to company standards and policies, and effectively communicating when there are deviations from standards or processes
· Ability to understand and operate basic product testing equipment
· Knowledge of food safety principles
· Provide feedback on quality problem areas and recommend course of action.
· Perform instrument tests and calibrations, adjust, and modify. Perform daily audit.
· Must be able to show up on time and work overtime and weekend when requested.
· Responsible for following and remaining compliant with the SQF System and all associated policies and records. Works cooperatively with all departments to fulfill the requirements of the SQF system. In the occasion(s) the SQF Practitioner is absent; appropriately trained backup has been assigned to cover their duties to ensure the integrity of the SQF System.
· Responsible for ensuring Food Safety to include safe food storage and handling practices, cleaning for food safety, personal hygiene, and pest control.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FDA GMP' s; understanding of HACCP principles
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.