Sr. Financial Analysts (3) - Manufacturing
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Gables Search Group
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance is required.
- MBA, CPA/CMA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting operations for a complex corporate manufacturer is required.
- Can analyze and respond to inquiries regarding unexpected changes in financial results (operating expenses).
- Must be able to support and review period financial reports, ledgers, and financial audits.
- Expertise preferred in Khalix and Peoplesoft 8.8, or has ability to quickly learn financial systems used by corporate finance.
- Knowledge of local accounting and regulatory policies is strongly preferred.
- Must have a good working knowledge of general accounting including business financial statements (Sales through NPAT plus statistical accounts and Cash Flow).
- Must be able to function effectively within a matrixed hierarchical management organizational structure.