PLC Manufacturing Technician
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Gables Search Group
Benefits start on day 1 of your employment
· Competitive pay
· Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
· Adoption assistance
· 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
· Basic life and AD&D provided
· Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
· Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Responsible for set-up and maintenance of all electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems on equipment used in the production process. Works directly with the Engineering to monitor and improve processes for output and waste levels. Responsible for providing leadership and ownership of process performance issues. Reports directly to Production Maintenance (engineering) and indirectly to Production.
- Provide support to set-up and maintain pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems on production equipment. Responsible for the maintenance of all electrical systems used on production equipment.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance on designated production equipment as specified in the PM Program or as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Assists Engineering with the installation, debugging, and start-up of all production equipment.
- Maintains equipment logs on assigned equipment, recording pertinent information about downtime and maintenance problems. Documents all process changes using approved control change procedures.
- (Sharps Departments Only) Responsible for mixing silicone/solvent based formulation which is used for the lubrication of needles. Uses viscometer to ensure solids percentage remains within acceptable parameters.
- Supports Engineering in maintaining and adjusting vision systems within defined parameters.
- Provide leadership to ensure all safety and environmental procedures and Quality System Requirements (QSR) are maintained.
- Provides Production Supervisors with relevant information on equipment and process performance, to include production and waste information.
- Provide leadership to other associates in troubleshooting production equipment.
- Coordinates and supports other maintenance activities as required.
- High School diploma / GED
- Demonstrated knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs, trouble shooting, and maintenance.
- Associate Degree (Mechatronics or similar discipline)
- PLC - Allen Bradley - Technical Experience
- Industrial Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance