Senior Development Manager opportunity in Nashville TN !
This regional real estate development firm works largely in the residential/multi family space with an impressive Southeastern portfolio.
They have a ever-growing project pipeline and are looking to add an experienced Development professional to the team to execute on upcoming & existing deals.
Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Work with the Construction/ GC partners on completion of all project requirements
• Create and update financial proformas
• Manage projects as required by permits, governmental codes, and established industry standards
• Ensure the design and development of plans meet company and client requirements.
• Bid out architect, engineering, and consulting contracts to qualified companies, and thoroughly evaluate all bid proposals
• Prepare contracts per company standards, including insurance requirements, and schedules, which meet company obligations
• Direct architects, engineers, consultants, and activities to meet project schedules
• Control project costs within the approved budget
• Represent the company before all land use entitlement agencies
• Work with the Construction department on the transition of projects from permitting to construction Profile
The successful candidate for the Development Manager position will have:
• Bachelor's degree (minimum) in the fields of Real Estate Development, Urban Planning, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Project/Construction Management or related field
• 8-15 years of work experience in above listed fields
• Exposure to a variety of mid to large size development projects in the sunbelt market preferred.
• Candidates should have exposure to multifamily development projects, ideally from sourcing through stabilization/leasing.
• Strong technical and interpersonal/communication skills, ability to work in a diverse and matrix environment.