Posted on May 4, 2021 by Gables Search Group
Due to growth, we are seeking a Project Engineer who directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects. They will work with sales, manufacturing, customer service an the customer.
- Provide correct drawings and bills of materials to manufacturing in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide correct drawings and manuals to the end customer in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide technical assistance to sales to help sell more machinery.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing to insure on time delivery within the cost estimate.
- Provide technical assistance to customer service to answer customer related problems.
- Provide technical assistance to end customers installing and starting up our machinery.
- Refine existing designs to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Incorporate assembly and field requested improvements in a prompt fashion.
- Control engineering costs within the projected budget.
- Follow all ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions and participate in Q100 quality efforts.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
- Custom machine design specifically for large capital projects
- Hydraulic and electrical design experience are a plus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.