Now Hiring! T-Mobile - Culver City - Assistant Store Manager
Posted on May 4, 2021 by MobileOne
THRIVE WITH US.
MobileOne, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, wants you to develop and grow your leadership and management skills by assisting a Store Manager in all store operations, sales, customer satisfaction, and associate performance.
It's your time to shine! You will support the manager in leading, developing and motivating the location's professional sales team and in creating a positive and productive environment.
If you want the chance to rise to the top--this is it.
At MobileOne our Core Values are:
* Go the Extra Mile
* Be Energetic, Have Fun
* Results Matter, Play to Win
* Always Embrace Change
* No Excuses, Own It
* Deliver WOW Service
As a MobileOne Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible for:
* Assisting in the overall store operations while being accountable for personal/store sales as well as the development of a high performing, motivated team.
* Ensuring customers are 100% satisfied.
* Effectively managing customer traffic visiting the store and balancing wait times.
* Staying current on all products, services, and promotions, and assisting the Store Manager in educating others of all relevant information.
* Ensuring the location is fully staffed at all times. Assisting the Store Manager with the MobileOne Recruiting Program.
* Making sure the store always looks its best and is compliant with the T-Mobile merchandising requirements.
* Supporting store operations and ensuring compliancy with the guidelines set by T-Mobile and MobileOne.
* These operations include: merchandising, inventory/shrinkage and customer service.
RISE TO THE TOP.
The Assistant Store Manager is a supportive role with a great deal of opportunity. As a strong support system to the Store Manager, and with an in-depth understanding of the technology T-Mobile offers, the opportunity for future promotions within MobileOne is extremely promising. Good luck!
The Assistant Store Manager has:
* Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
* Pro-active nature
* Ability to multitask and organize
* Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Google Docs)
* High School Diploma
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* This is largely a standing role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Travel is required sometimes for training purposes.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled