Hiring Now - PT Sales Associate
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Splash In
Associate PT - Old Branch Ave Splash In
At Splash In, we strive to be a car wash with a purpose. An estimated 304 million gallons of water is used daily for car washes around the world. We're changing this with our mission to be the best eco-friendly and water-efficient exterior wash that's friendly on your wallet and our planet.
The Splash In Crew Member position requires a bright personality with an eagerness to learn about Splash In Operations; customer service, car wash equipment and chemistry, general maintenance, appearance and cleanliness requirements, cash and inventory controls, and all other store functions. This role collaborates with the Clinton Tunnel Manager, Assistant Manager, and other Customer Associates.
Success in this position will be measured by customer satisfaction, punctuality, ability to solve problems, works well with others, site performance, operational stewardship, and appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Customer Service - Cross train for Greeter, Loader, Unloader, and Cashier to gain knowledge of all positions to address customer questions and concerns and be able to fill in for other associates when needed. Membership sales will be a key function for the Customer Associates.
- Operational Up-time - The Customer Associates will perform preventive and general maintenance and repair on the equipment, enter eM+ vendor tickets when necessary, solve problems, remove snow and ice, collect trash and debris, maintain the vacuum system and area.
- Reconciliation - Operate and be able to train other associates on POS systems, registers, cash management, inventory, supplies, invoices, and damage claim reporting as necessary.
- Punctuality, Hygiene, and Diversity - The Customer Associate needs to own the accountability for arriving early and potentially staying past shifts. Personal hygiene standards need to be embraced and met daily, and the customer associates must perform well with diverse teammates and customers.
- Appearance and Cleanliness - Take pride in maintaining strict image standards for the overall lot and car wash building and equipment. Daily maintenance schedule to include vacuum area, wash bay, equipment room, landscaping, trash, restrooms, and general vicinity. Name tags and uniforms should be clean and neat, and placed in the washer and dryer as necessary.
- Administration - The Customer Associate is responsible for managing their paperwork, benefits, and time off requests as well as the organization of their work station area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or military background, is preferred.
- Experience in customer service and sales.
- Ability to be in outdoor elements assisting customers and up selling products on our lot.
- Capable of lifting 30 lbs.
- Job Family Retail Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $11.75
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00