Retail Sales Leader (U.S)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by T-ROC
Retail Sales Leader
Wake up each day and make a difference! Be passionate about what you do!
You are a born leader! You love bringing out the best in those around you!
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a premiere authorize dealer for T-Mobile, is currently hiring for a Full Time Retail Sales Leader. Our Retail Sales Leader will report directly to the Retail Store Manager as you help to develop the most engaged and knowledgeable sales teams to ensure each customer store visit experience is exceptional!
Get to Know Us:
Mobile Store Operators (MSO) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a premiere authorize dealer for T-Mobile. MSO is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We own and operate 76 incredible T-Mobile store locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
At MSO, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes MSO a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at MSO.
What you will do in your role:
- You will set the bar high as the coach to team members while they professionally and enthusiastically introduce wireless carriers' services and products to our amazing customers.
- Comunication is key and you love interacting with your team and customers
- Customers hate to wait; you will help ensure that wait time is as minimal as possible.
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical, and/or account issues.
- Our stores look incredible; You will ensure that for your store with the proper appearance and functionality of Point-of Purchase (POP) displays and electronic equipment.
- We love to hear what our customers say; You will help manage customer satisfaction surveys including exit interviews.
- Our dress code is cool and on trend; you will ensure the entire store looks cool AND professional.
- Effectively handle customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- Report store issues, challenges and successes in a timely manner to the Retail Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of multiple wireless carriers' products and pricing models, as well.
- Participate in required trainings and other business related events as instructed.
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and management.
- Comply with all company policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18
- Proven ability and exprience at leading and mentoring people to deliver great results
- Prior experience in sales and customer service
- Must be able to complete a full time paid three (3) week Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM training
- Must be willing to approach and greet the public
- Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and training sessions
- Must be willing to adhere to "retail hours." Ability and willingness to work days, nights, and weekends is a must
- Must be able to work on Holiday blackout dates
Benefits compensation and Perks we offer:
- Paid training
- Unlimited commission, plus hourly wage
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Paid time off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Discount programs
- Growth potential for your career
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify