C# Software Engineer
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
C#/Software Engineer/£525.00 - £575.00 per day inside iR35/8-12 Month Contracts
We're looking for a C# Software Engineer to join our Infrastructure Engineering team. They provide tooling to maintain and develop the smooth running of our IaaS platform and allow other software development teams to leverage to its full potential.
As a C# Software Engineer, you will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and will utilise cutting-edge technologies to produce the best results. With the combination of hard problems to solve, and the freedom to design custom solutions, the role is both varied and interesting.
You will take control of the direction of your projects and will regularly interact with professionals within diverse areas of IaaS and the rest of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building the authentication and authorisation provider of our on premise cloud platform
- Building the integrity monitoring and alerting tool for our on premise cloud platform
- Building the CMDB tool for our on premise cloud platform
- Autonomous infrastructure testing to enable changes to be pushed from test to live with minimal effort, using linting and testing environments
- Working in an agile, self-organising environment, developing full-stack web applications with an emphasis on solid software engineering principals
You must be a strong, competent, and practical Software Engineer. We need you to be enthusiastic and have a genuine interest in the latest software technologies.
You will need:
- A proven ability to engineer high-quality software in C#, ideally using .NET Core
- Experience with containers and cloud-native technologies, eg Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus
- An appreciation of good software architecture, computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Experience of TDD and the ability to write clean code
- Experience of agile methodologies and a familiarity with retrospectives and continuous improvement processes
- A keen interest in applying continuous delivery principles
- Exposure to IdentityServer or other authentication and authorisation solutions
- Knowledge of SPIRE or other SPIFFE compatible technologies
- Exposure to event based systems
- Exposure to CMDB or inventory solutions
If this is of interest please apply or drop me an email
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£30k - £65k Annual
£400k - £500k Annual
£45 - £50 Hourly