Posted on May 4, 2021 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources currently require a DevOps Engineer to work with a key client.
The successful candidate will work in a DevOps team building, deploying and supporting a strategic Kubernetes-based service in AWS where observability, availability, performance and scalability are vital.
This role encompasses the continuous improvement and maintenance of a distributed system using strict Infrastructure as Code principles as well as the operational support of the production environment.
The role suits individuals with demonstrable expertise in:
1. Linux systems administration in AWS
2. DevOps - especially CI/CD, Kubernetes and Terraform
3. Docker and Kubernetes (or EKS)
* Linux systems administration, security and networking
* Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc) & DevOps
* AWS, Continuous Integration and IAC (Terraform, Packer, etc)
* Docker and Kubernetes (or EKS)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* JVM languages, NodeJS or Go
* AWS, Hashicorp and Linux certification
All candidates will be required to gain Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
clearance upon joining and also undergo SC clearance at a later date
If this role is of interest to you please call/contact me ASAP or alternatively if you know of a colleague who may be interested in this role then please feel free to pass on this email.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £95k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£650 - £700 Daily
£60k - £65k Annual
£375 - £475 Annual
£500 - £550 Monthly
£550 - £650 Annual